Chargers New Ownership!

kyswag23

Starter
chargers.jpg

San Diego Union Tribune

Breaking news! Long time owner Alex Spanos has decided to step down as majority owner of the San Diego Chargers! Mr. Spanos would not comment on why he would no longer be part of this wonderful organization! We do have a new face in town and he has no problem throwing his money around! He was once on the hit t.v show The Bachelor, he is a business man and a self-made billionaire! His name is Odell Adams! He has stepped in and has taken full ownership of the San Diego Chargers!

"First things first this team will stay in this GREAT CITY OF SAN DIEGO! I have no plans on moving this organization! I grew up in a small town in Kentucky, that doesn't mean I don't know bright lights when I seem them!"
Owner, Odell Adams

Those words have to bring nothing but happiness and joy to the fans and players of the San Diego Chargers! The Chargers are a 6-4 team at the moment and are very much in the hunt for the playoffs! With this being a bye week, this gives new owner Odell Adams and his newly purchased team a chance to know each other! If I can say myself I do believe the Chargers are going to be on the up and up!