CFA 5: No Surrender

Gilgamesh101

Starter
Great fights, guys! I looked pretty vulnerable against hawkeyekid, but I didn't want the judges to decide if I was vulnerable enough, and I wanted to try something new. And to whoababy, you were great in the first round and had me rethinking my gameplan, but my elbow hooks caught you and while it may have been a bit of a cheesy finish, a great fight it was. Thanks for all the face punching and mat slamming today, I enjoyed every bit of it (except anything Jaime did lol).

Gilgamesh101

Starter
I don't know if this would be too much strain, but perhaps you could also try a review of an event? If it's too much, I could help write some reviews/previews to ease your workload.

And BTW, my boy Glover wants Rashad Evans, not some silly billy title fight or to be left out in the next card.

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I don't know if this would be too much strain, but perhaps you could also try a review of an event? If it's too much, I could help write some reviews/previews to ease your workload.

And BTW, my boy Glover wants Rashad Evans, not some silly billy title fight or to be left out in the next card.

Yeah, we'll get together later and see. I'm all for someone helping out with some of the content. Y'all can always contribute. I'm just trying to add as much as I can to keep y'all entertained :)