Bug Issue Explanation

doubles87

Prospect
Hey Guys,

I'm looking to get a bit more information on the issues the game has and why we're waiting to start the season. I understanding there is a random encroachment penalty bug. I hear the tuner update fixed the WR/DB interactions. I'm more just curious for my own single player Franchise where I could live with some of the issues. Is it safe to start a Franchise and the updates will address these issues or do I need to first wait for the updates?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
From what I understand there is a bug with momentum in the game where if you start blowing out an opponent it raises players on your team to 100 OVR. I believe it also carries over somewhat to other games which completely throws everything out of balance. Also, there is an issue with too many rookies coming in with very high speed ratings. One of the EA devs told me specifically ti was best to wait for leagues like ours so we felt it was best to wait for the patch. The good news is that it done and submitted for certification from Sony and Microsoft. That means it would be ready in a few days (or up to 2 weeks) depending on how fast they get to it.

visionz813

Starter
I honestly feel like it will certify first on xbox and playstation a few days later. Likely on tuesday with store updates.

doubles87

Prospect
From what I understand there is a bug with momentum in the game where if you start blowing out an opponent it raises players on your team to 100 OVR. I believe it also carries over somewhat to other games which completely throws everything out of balance. Also, there is an issue with too many rookies coming in with very high speed ratings. One of the EA devs told me specifically ti was best to wait for leagues like ours so we felt it was best to wait for the patch. The good news is that it done and submitted for certification from Sony and Microsoft. That means it would be ready in a few days (or up to 2 weeks) depending on how fast they get to it.

Thanks! That clarifies a lot - makes sense for me to hold off and re-start my person CFM then. A good reason to practice until then.

bahamut_7769

Starter
im curious as to how this issue was caught. maybe i just dont pay enough attention to individual stats or i just dont let it bother me but does it really make that much of a difference?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
im curious as to how this issue was caught. maybe i just dont pay enough attention to individual stats or i just dont let it bother me but does it really make that much of a difference?

Well, if you happen to blow out an opponent in CFM and all your rating go over 100 you could score without really trying, skewing stats. If it carries over to future game, then that's league killing.

It was found during the Early Access I believe and confirmed by numerous people afterwards.

bahamut_7769

Starter
I guess I need to pay more attention to stats cause I don't notice those things and I have yet to have seen a 100 stat of course I'm really new to this whole thing and still learning

Themadfrenzy

Prospect
Does the whole "bug issues" cover after a play is down someone will lay for an extended period of time or floating players? Merely superficial but nonetheless.