Better late than never..

SnapDan

Prospect
Hi all I have enjoyed reading through the forums and joining in a bit the last week, I like what I see and even if I do not get a place in the league I am going to stick around.

My name is Danny, I am 27 years old, I am married with 3 sons, aged 5 years old, 2 years old and 2 weeks old! I am from Sunderland which is in England. I manage a night club in the city centre.

Been playing Madden since 25 so rather new to the games after playing Fifa most of my life in a football loving country. Not many people in my city like NFL so its tough finding league's without google! Which is where I stumbled across this site. I haven't noticed anyone else on here from the UK so maybe I'm the first!

Look forward to speaking to you all and playing some Madden on xbox one, it will be nice to play people online who don't quit when they throw a pick!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Welcome! We had a couple of UK guys pop on during our UFC league. No regulars yet that I know of. Cool that the NFL has reached over there.

Stick around and you will probably get a spot. Turnover is high with new guys so spots will open up ;)