Bengals Season Preview

xCxPxMagnum

Prospect
Cincinnati Bengals 2015 Season Preview
The Bengals are starting this season in the AFC North, a very competitive division. Despite having to compete against the Steelers and Ravens twice in a year, they have managed to make it to the playoffs the past 4 years since Andy Dalton joined the team.
Offense Preview
I think that the Bengals offense will be one of the best in the NFL this year. QB Andy Dalton is often called a choke artist for his lack of playoff wins, but it's hard to argue the fact that he has guided them there all 4 years since starting, and I don't see that changing this year either.

They have, perhaps, the best 1,2 combo at running back in the NFL. Jeremy Hill is an absolute stud with potential to be a top 5 back. Then you have Gio, who will can server as a reliever for Hill, and also a great receiving back.

They are also pretty stacked at receiver as well. Being lead by green, you also have a healthy Jones, Sanu, and potential breakout, Eifert. I think they also have a strong offensive line, allowing Dalton to find these targets, with the time given.

Defense Preview
The Bengals digressed a bit from there 2013 year, but it's hard to not expect great things from this defense this year. The reaquired DE Micheal Johnson, and also aquired pro bowler AJ hawk. They also have names like Geno Atkins, Adam Jones and Vontez Burfecit. I predict sack totals and interceptions to rise from last years numbers

Overall

I think that the Bengals are constantly overlooked, and I think this will be the year, with this powerhouse offense, that they not only make the playoffs, but win at least one of those playoff games.