Arizona trade with LA Raiders

Jbek

Contributor
georgiafan BigTexas18 pack1797 NightHawkTH32 Tigers20 Spayer419

Arizona and LA are looking to swap 2nd round picks and interior lineman.

To LA Raiders:
Corey Peters, DL
53rd Pick in Draft

To AZ Cardinals:
Justin Ellis, NT
64th Pick in Draft.

The cardinals are hoping to add a NT to their roster, as they currently have 0 on the roster. LA is looking to move up in the draft. This trade would fulfill both teams desires.

upload_2016-2-17_13-7-4.png

upload_2016-2-17_13-7-58.png

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
According to the value chart the difference between the 53rd pick (370 points) and the 64th pick (270 points) is obviously 100 points different making it also worth the 100th pick in the draft which is a early 4th round pick.

If I am reading this right then Raiders not only get the better draft pick they also get a guy that's 5 overall points better. The block shedding for Justin Ellis plus being a few years younger make up for the difference in overall making the players close to a even trade for me.

Going from late 2nd round to mid 2nd round is big step up as mid 2nd will likely have 1st round caliber players on the board. So I would have to easily vote no on this one

http://walterfootball.com/draftchart.php

Tigers20 Jukemwr21 NightHawkTH32

Spayer419

Starter
According to the value chart the difference between the 53rd pick (370 points) and the 64th pick (270 points) is obviously 100 points different making it also worth the 100th pick in the draft which is a early 4th round pick.

If I am reading this right then Raiders not only get the better draft pick they also get a guy that's 5 overall points better. The block shedding for Justin Ellis plus being a few years younger make up for the difference in overall making the players close to a even trade for me.

Going from late 2nd round to mid 2nd round is big step up as mid 2nd will likely have 1st round caliber players on the board. So I would have to easily vote no on this one

http://walterfootball.com/draftchart.php

Tigers20 Jukemwr21 NightHawkTH32

For what it's worth, the Cardinals are getting a guy here that they're going to start in Ellis. Peters is just a body for me to fill out my depth chart and will likely never play.

If it helps, I'm fine not taking Peters pack in this trade

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Even if you take out Peters I would still vote no but that's of course heading in the right direction. Because a 27 year old at best average NT isn't enough to jump that much in the 2nd round

Lets see what the others say though

Jukemwr21

All-Star
I'm not voting on this until its in the proper trade format. i have no idea what cap/ cap penalties looks like for each team.
Cmon trade committee there are guidelines for a reason. please adhere to the proper format and re-submit

Spayer419

Starter
Even if you take out Peters I would still vote no but that's of course heading in the right direction. Because a 27 year old at best average NT isn't enough to jump that much in the 2nd round

Lets see what the others say though

Idk why DL ratings are like this but in my 4-3 scheme the dude is a 78 overall, so I would have to think he's higher in a 3-4

Jukemwr21

All-Star
Jbek

Trade Submission

Trade rules have been established to ensure a competitive, yet realistic environment. Each trade must be approved by the league’s Trade Committee. To submit a trade, create a thread in your league’s Transactions sub-forum. Tag each member of the trade committee (put an @ before their username) and include the following info:

Team A - @username ($-- cap space, $-- cap penalty)
Player A, POS Age, OVR, Remaining years on contract, remaining salary, cap penalty

Team B - @username ($-- cap space, $-- cap penalty)
Player B, POS Age, OVR, Remaining years on contract, remaining salary, cap penalty
Draft Pick (Year, Round, Overall)
Trade Rules
  • Each team is allowed to make up to three (3) trades per season (not including draft pick for draft pick trades).
  • Teams may only trade one (1) player with an overall of 90 or more per season.
  • Teams may only acquire one (1) player rated 90 overall or better each season.
  • Teams may only trade up to three (3) players rated 80 overall or better (trading a player 90 overall or better is included in the three player limit) per season.
  • Teams may only acquire three (3) players with a rating of 80 overall or better per season.
  • Teams may only trade a maximum of five (5) players per season.
  • Teams may only acquire a maximum of five (5) players per season.
***New owners are only allowed a maximum of two (2) trades in their first season (minimum 10 games played) and a maximum of three (3) players traded and/or acquired. No player over 89 Overall may be traded in an owner’s first season.

Jbek

Contributor
After hearing from the trade committee, I am going back to the drawing board and rework a deal with spayer.

You guys can delete this