Arizona Central- the slide

Outlawiskrazy

Contributor
The start of the Arizona Cardinals, 2017 season was off to a great start under Christian Hackenberg, and David Johnson more importantly the defense was playing to it strengths. Ownership pushed for Mason Rudolph to, be there quaterback after drafting him at pick 39.

When asked Brooks,told our writers in his weekly chat it was mason time, we need to see what exactly we have. In the last start Mason through 5 int, against a division rival and made there play off hopes that much father away from reality.

Q do you regret going to Mason?

A not one bit I think Mason, is our quaterback we can build on he's got all the needed tools I think he finishes the year as the starter as we still evaluate Christian.

Q have you considered drafting a quaterback in the 2018 draft?

A we draft best player available like we did with OJ Howard this year he's a flashy tight end who shown flashes we just need to get Mason going. If a great option from our draft board is there at our 2018 draft so be it. Right now I'm wanting to give Arizona hope.

Q how are your resigning of your current free agents going?

A we are going have to use the franchise tag a player that for sure. A few we just can't make deals with. New cba let's us max at 4 year contacts it was collectively bargained so we are going to lose a few guys maybe gain a few.

Q what are you going do with your coaching staff?

A I didn't hire any of them so they are coaching for work.

Q how did you lose in Seattle that badly?

A we couldn't get our game plan going no running attack and 5 interceptions you won't in this league get many wins that way.

I hate to have to cut it short but I'm going to hit my office and re look the roster hopefully our next sit we are talking about improving not games like these.

He calmly walked out and said this not going to continue, if things continue this way jobs are going to be lost on the roster and coaching staff. They get paid to be the best at what each person does I expect us to be much better. It's early into my owner ship, but I need to make a stamp on things

Last edited: