All Things Practice League

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We will use this thread to communicate all things related to the practice league. Our official M16 league will use the Scheduling forum and Transaction forum, but this is just for fun. No trades or free agent signings. Just play to knock the dust off and get used to the rules and everything.

Please make sure you have Read and Agreed to the league rules and guidelines. The practice league is a great opportunity for us to help get guys acclimated to our style of play. but if you do not have the basics down for reading that thread, it is going to make it difficult on all of us.

We will send everyone an invite to the practice league when we get it set up. If you plan on playing please accept and create an owner. If you do not, let us know so we have an idea.

Let's rumble!

pack1797

Staff member
In all seriousness guys, welcome. The rules will help you get on the right foot immensely. I am always available to answer questions and concerns, but many of the more common ones are handled in the rules. That being said, get us those invites, and lets get this show on the road. Cheers!

pack1797

Staff member
We have created the practice league with updated rosters including new draft picks and player transactions. All invites are sent. Please accept ASAP.

When joining Practice League
  • Create an owner - Name him something like your forum user name ie Caesar Pack
  • Turn Heat Seeker OFF
  • Turn Ballhawk OFF
  • Turn Defensive Graphics OFF
  • Turn Fill Roster OFF
**NOTE: There are no transactions, trades, free agent signings, etc in the practice leagues. Its just a one season run through to get familiar with your new players, maybe practice some playbooks, etc.

When every you play your practice league game, you must stream it on Twitch and post a link to your stream in this thread. You must also enable "archive past broadcasts". If you do not know how to do either, send me or majesty a PM and we will help.

If you are playing a user, please tag them in this thread with your availability (ex. pack1797 I'm open today and tomorrow 6 PM CST - 11 PM CST). You can also use PM on here to schedule if necessary.

We will advance approximately every 48 hours. Most games will be vs the CPU so things should move quickly. Once Madden 16 comes out we will use transactions, scheduling threads and a more specific advance schedule.

Lastly, if you have not, please read the entire rules and guidelines and reply "read and agree" when done. We realize it is a lot to learn, but if you don't at least know the basics and where to fins answers it will just makes things more difficult for all of us, especially when the real league kicks off.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, PM me or majesty and we will be happy to chat. Good luck and enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just advanced to Week 1 of preseason. Will advance about every 12 hours to get through it quickly. Make sure to make your cuts so you don't lose anyone. Also remember no transactions ;) Just feeling out our teams and knocking the dust off.

Ol'ColdToes

Starter
TJDABOYDABOY ,

I'm available before noon and after 9:30pm today (Friday). Work schedule is a little wonky this week and next so my evening availability is more limited than usual. Saturday I'm available after 7:30pm, though I think we will have advanced past week one at that point.

If we can't arrange a time, I'm not too worried if this preseason games gets simmed or my team is turned on auto for you to play CPU.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
This was advances tonight and will advance again tomorrow early afternoon. Again, make your cuts to avoid losing anyone good if the CPU does it.

pack1797

Staff member
Advanced to week 4 of preseason. Make your final cuts as we will be advancing again this afternoon to the regular season. Once regular season starts we will be on a 48 hour advance. We've been lax in getting this preseason done, sorry about that, also still waiting for some of you to accept invites, but we are going to move on and you guys can get in when you can.