Your favorite and why the team you have

morsdraconis

Contributor
Piggybacking off of the thread in the Xbox league (cause it's a cool idea) just curious why you guys have the teams you have in this league.

Me personally, I was lucky to be able to get my favorite team, the Redskins, in this league. Been a fan of them ever since the '91 Super Bowl season, sadly, being only 32, I wasn't alive or old enough to remember the two previous ones. So, yeah, it's been 25 years of torture ever since as this team has been one of the worst in football. But, hopefully, with an actual GM in Scot McCloughan for the first time in as long as I can remember, the Redskins will see success on the field regularly.

So, how about you? Who is your favorite team and why the team you have in the league if they aren't your favorite?

JohnnyPersia

Contributor
I don't have a favorite team, but out of the options that were available to me, I had the Giants listed second. They have a good passing attack and that's what I like to do. So I think they fit well with my skills, or lack thereof.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
My favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys.. Always has been and always will be. Funny thing is, I have ever been the Cowboys in franchises. I put the Jags at the top of my list, honestly because I wanted to play with all the young talent and watch this team develop. Rough sailing right now in Season 1, but players are getting better.

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
Favorite team is the Bears. Born and raised. The '85 team helped mold a young preteen into the a superfan. I use them in my #1 franchise. In all other franchises, I like to go with teams that are young like BigTexas18 mentioned. In the Deuce I use the Raiders because they are young and on the up and come. Plus there is a certain feeling I get when you come out on that iconic Black & Silver.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Favorite team is the Vikings. I was born in Minnesota so have always rooted for the home team. I've never seen them play in a Super Bowl, much less win one, so I live out my fantasy in Madden trying to do what my team cannot in real life.