Xbox Tournament Scheduling - Play Ins

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
The Xbox league has 11 guys who signed up so we are going to do three play-in games to get down to 8 for the actual tournament. I will post the bracket after the play in games. Home team is on the bottom. Seeding is random unless you have ranked games on the leaderboard.

Play-In Games

Titans2050 - better luck next time
kha0tikdreamz - advances

Cnote - no show
Knockout511 - advances

Walrussmuglr - better luck next time
TylerDale90 - advances

Please post your availability in this thread to try and schedule your games. The best way to schedule is to post something like this: Hey pack1797 I'm available tonight until 11 PM CST and tomorrow from 6 PM until midnight CST. When can you play withing those times? That will give your opponent an idea of when you are availability and let them choose from your availability when to play. If your opponent posts first, then choose from their availability

Good luck to everyone. Make sure to look over the league rules again before getting started. We will see you on Twitch and one of you in the winner's circle!.

Last edited:

Knockout511

Starter
Hey sorry been busy all day and didn't see the thread! I'm available all tonight, it's a long weekend for me so I'm visiting family tomorrow till Monday, but I'm taking my Xbox so I have give more times once I Arrive

Status
Not open for further replies.