Xbox | Scheduling | W7 S2

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Ok guys. By now we should know what's required of us to schedule. I'll post a few quick notes. Be sure to read them:
  • Please post as much as info when posting to schedule to help get the game scheduled quickly. The more info you give, the easier it is for your opponent to pick a time.
  • Every game should be streamed. The Xbox logo indicated who streams. The player not streaming should send the invite.
  • All Twitch accounts should be set to archive past broadcasts. If yours is not and we go to look at game tape and it is not there, you will have at least one game vs the CPU simmed to a loss (the longer you have been here, the harsher the penalty).
  • Game results should be posted as soon after the game as possible. ONLY the winning team should submit. If the winning team has not submitted within 24 hours, the losing team should submit and PM me and Matt and your opponent and let us know. If this is not done, one or both users will have a game vs the CPU simmed to a loss.
  • Please rate your opponents honestly and fairly. Giving everyone a 5 when they did not play like a 5 helps nobody. The ranking system is to help guys improve, not admonish them. Please use it accordingly.
Thank you guys for working hard to make this league one of the best out there. We are getting closer and closer to where we want to be and we appreciate everyone helping us in that!

Good luck this week!

Week 7 Games

pack1797 :xbox: - Green Bay Packers at Washington Redskins - RedSkinzHog
TylerDale90 - Kansas City Chiefs at Tennessee Titans - majesty95 :xbox:
Luis3250 - St. Louis Rams at Seattle Seahawks - bpslm :xbox:
Falconsroach7 - Atlanta Falcons at San Francisco 49ers - Rabbitsheriff :xbox:

CPU - Cincinnati Bengals at Buffalo Bills - Ron_Codpiece :xbox:
5StarTA :xbox: - Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens - CPU
Gubber227 :xbox: - Pittsburgh Steelers at Miami Dolphins - CPU
CPU - Chicago Bears at Dallas Cowboys - Walrussmuglr :xbox:
moniqx4 :xbox: - Minnesota Vikings at New York Giants - CPU
CPU - Carolina Panthers at Denver Broncos - Ol'ColdToes :xbox:
CPU - Jacksonville Jaguars at San Diego Chargers - Lyric4christ :xbox:
Milhouse :xbox: - Philadelphia Eagles at Tampa Bay Buccaneers - CPU
mycaddy :xbox: - Detroit Lions at Indianapolis Colts - CPU

Deadline is THU 11 PM CST

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
TylerDale90 I'm available tonight for another hour or two and possibly tomorrow before 5 PM CST. Thursday I should be available most of the day up until advance. Let me know what works for you and we'll get it in.

Luis3250

All-Star
bpslm wednesday are not good for me. I work all day then class from 8pm cst till 9:30pm cst. I can play at 10pm cst, if not I'm available on Thursday from 7pm cst until advance. Let me know what works for you.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
TylerDale90 I PMd you right after advance and posted my availability and you have kit responded within the 12 hours you are supposed to. You have also been difficult to get ahold of lately so I am going to place you on auto and play the CPU. You gotta be more active than this in trying to schedule bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.