XBOX/S1/W3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pack1797

Staff member
Please use this thread to set up a time to schedule your game. You may also use PM, text, Group Me, etc to do so. However, everyone must post in this thread within 12 hours of advance (the quicker the better). If you do not post, or post and disappear, your opponent may (up to the discretion of league leadership) be allowed to play the CPU or elect to have the game simmed. To avoid this happening, make sure to post in the scheduling thread and make it apparent that you are trying to get your game scheduled. The more active you are, the more info that you give and the more consistent you are in trying to schedule your games, the less likely you are to be placed on auto or have a game simmed.

Once you and your opponent have agreed upon a time, post the teams, date and time that you are playing in this thread. That is so that league leadership knows the game has been scheduled and so anyone can check and see when games are being played and plan accordingly if they want to watch. Please also post the Twitch channel of the user that is streaming prior to kickoff to remind guys it is going live.

We will advance when all user vs user games are complete. If you have a CPU game, make sure to get it played quickly or accept that it will be simmed.

Every game needs to be streamed. The user with the :psbutton: to the right of their name has broadcasting and invite responsibilities. To prevent lag, please do not stream the game if you are not assigned to do so. Also, make sure that you are not watching the stream on Twitch or streaming any other service (like Netflix, Pandora, etc) as this will effect your bandwith and likely cause lag. Lastly, make sure not to adjust any in game settings. You may use the d-pad to change camera angles but that is it. As far as I am aware the desync issues still exist and that is how to prevent them.

Lastly, everyone needs to go into their twitch account (click the wrench icon on your channel home page) and set their channel to archive past broadcasts. Go to "Channel & Videos" and check the box next to "Automatically archive my broadcasts." This will create a save of the game so that we can verify scores and pull any video that we may need for league related content.

Good luck and enjoy!

DEADLINE IS MONDAY AT 11:00 AM CST. GOOD LUCK.

Washington Redskins RedSkinzHog :psbutton: vs New York Giants
Cinncinatti Bengals Hofinator10 :psbutton: vs Baltimore Ravens
Oakland Raiders vs.:psbutton: Cleveland Browns 5StarTA
New Orleans Saints vs Carolina Panthers :psbutton: Spitta0
Atlanta Falcons Falconsroach7 :psbutton: vs Dallas Cowboys Walrussmuglr
Tampa Bay Buccs kha0tikdreamz :psbutton: vs Houston Texans Austin88
Indianapolis Colts dwood13 vs Tennessee Titans :psbutton: majesty95
Jacksonville Jags vs. New England Patriots :psbutton: DazWatSheSaid
San Diego Chargers Lyric4christ vs MInnesota Vikings:psbutton: moniqx4
Philadelphia Eagles SuperSavageJ5 :psbutton: vs New York Jets
Pittsburgh Steelers adouble31 vs St. Louis Rams:psbutton: Luis3250
San Francisco 49ers :psbutton: Rabbitsheriff vs Arizona Cardinals
Buffalo Bills Knockout511 :psbutton: vs Miami Dolphins ODUMonarch
Chicago Bears vs Seattle Seahawks :psbutton: bpslm
Denver Broncos Ol'ColdToes vs Detroit Lions :psbutton: mycaddy
Kansas City Chiefs TylerDale90 vs Green Bay Packers :psbutton: pack1797

I find the existence of life to be a highly overrated phenomenon
Dr. Manhattan

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
dwood13 I am available tonight (FRI) if you happen to get on here soon. Saturday I will be in and out. Evening is better. Late afternoon or morning is possible with enough advanced notice. Sunday I will be watching Vikings at noon but can play before or after and all evening on SUN. Let me know what works for you and we'll work something out.

Ol'ColdToes

Starter
mycaddy, my internets currently down but should be back by noon EST on Sunday. Available Sunday afternoon/evening with exception of during Packers Sunday night football game. Could squeeze in game Monday morning before advance as well. What works for you?

mycaddy

Starter
mycaddy, my internets currently down but should be back by noon EST on Sunday. Available Sunday afternoon/evening with exception of during Packers Sunday night football game. Could squeeze in game Monday morning before advance as well. What works for you?

Sunday is best for me... I am free all day on sunday. So I will expect early sunday afternoon.

II Monarch II

Contributor
Hey Knockout511 I am available today before 1 est but I have a landscaping company coming to my house to give me an estimate between 9 and 1. So there is a chance that if we play today I may have to pause it for a little while to deal with that. But I'll message you if that's over and see what's up. If not I can play any time tomorrow before the NFL games no problem

Luis3250

All-Star
adouble31 I'll be available today all day after 11am CT. There will be a a couple hours in the evening I might be out eating diner with family, but I'll be available the rest of the night. Tomorrow I'll be available before and after the Cowboys game. Just let me know what works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.