Wyrmreaver

wyrmreaver

All-Star
Whats up guys. This site looks a lot like the site I love used to, so it might be the time to make the jump. I hear you tried to have an Xbox league and it ended in disaster, hopefully we can right that wrong for Madden 17.

I used to be over at TSO (still am occasionally) where I was a league moderator, meaning I helped commissioners with issues, wrote a how to guide for starting and running good leagues and overall tried to facilitate fun leagues.

I live in Eastern Washington. I'm going to be 40 early next year and I own my own business with a business partner. We make hard apple cider for a living which is fun and challenging and can be pretty busy at times. I also have a wife, 13 yr old son, 8 yr old daughter and a 3 yr old son. My oldest is going into his freshman year and plays football (MLB) and wrestles.

I look forward to some great banter in chat and hopefully some good battles on the virtual gridiron.

Shadez

Contributor
Welcome!

goodfellas6.jpg

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
That definitely does sound like a cool business! Glad to have you here and look forward to working together to see what we can do with Xbox this season!