WWE 2K16

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Does anyone here play the game? I know a few of yall I have seen are also wrestling fans. Its not the kind of game that I get every year but I usually get it every few year. I'm not going to buy it at launch i'll wait a few months.

mycaddy

Starter
Last year was the first year I didnt get it. Havent decided if I will get it this year. But thinking about it

Molholt

Starter
I love wrestling games when I know I can play with a bunch of people I know. Haven't bought one in a few years but I'm looking into picking this one up, I'm awaiting some more feedback though!

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I have been so consumed with madden and trying to get NBA2K in I haven't had to do a ton of research on this one since it came out tueday. But I know the expections was pretty high for it and I love all the old school wrestlers. The largest ever roster is something that's really cool.

mycaddy

Starter
Can we do something like px1 did with UFC where we have events and user control wrestlers. Make like px1 belts

like PX1 champ, px1 tag team champs px1 cruiserweight champs etc?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
UFC was a lot of work. Its possible if enough people want to do it, but it would certainly be VIP level only. Having 2 diff systems on here could split the potential pool.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Looking at the roster makes me want to buy it. But no Hulk Hogan... I understand why but damn. He was a pivotal part of my childhood lol

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
How are the showcase modes and create a wrestler? I loved downloading all the old wrestlers in years past and there is more CAW slots this time around.

Yea taking off hulk off made no sense to me but that's a topic for another day and time.

Molholt

Starter
I haven't even made it into that yet, I just got it going and did some normal matches with a friend of mine.

I'll break into those things tonight. I think there are 100 CAW spots this year? Crazy.

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
Loving this game, fixed so many problems 15 had. Online is a bit hard tho cause everyone gets used to reversals so easily that it just becomes a reversal fest.