Who wants to help dear old pack1797 out this year?

pack1797

Staff member
Ok guys. This post is aimed at vets primarily. As I'll be commissioner of two leagues (at least) for Madden this year, I would appreciate some help with some of the tasks involved. Like making a scheduling thread, keeping up with guys content here on the forum, and general junk like that. I'm taking volunteers here, and my only requirement is that if you say you can do something, follow through. Ideally I need a couple of guys from each league, so that the load will be easier to carry. You will not be involved in reviewing games for complaint verification, handing out league discipline, or doing my laundry.

These are your leagues, and I think that they are always better when more members contribute. The more alive we look on the forum, the higher our visitor retention rate will be, meaning more leagues and more fun for all.

Reply here or shoot me a pm here on the forum. Thanks in advance.

Pack1797

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
pack1797

I'll do whatever I can to help family out, however, I don't know at this moment if I can fully commit, but I can try. Work has been crazy, and schedule has been out of whack. Also, I'm looming on the edge of a promotion. So with all of that I'm not sure how much I can contribute until we actually get there