Where it all begins.....

Maverick0330

Contributor
New owner Jimmy Wayne has decided to go in to a new line of business. The billionaire is excited to run the Ravens and make them great again. The Ravens are completely behind the coaching staff. They are part of the full three year plan. We want to build something special with this group of guys. With that said let's see what we got.....

Off.
We have a big arm QB in Flacco. He is coming off a OK season but with the money he is owed we want more. Just because we have him locked up for 5 years doesn't mean he can lose the starting job. At WR we have talent I mean this is the NFL. But they have to show more because their is always WR who need jobs. RB is hopefully going to surprise people. Not much there. OL is a solid group of men. But no one trust there OL 100% this early.

DEF.
We are wise and the leaders of this team. I see special things coming from this group of guys. How they go is how the team will go. We are hoping to rebuild but not lose production. Suggs will hopefully go out on top.(not saying super bowl)

We are hoping for big things but understand good things take time. I mean look at wine. It may take time but we believe in the process. Have a great season everyone

P.S
The goal is to have a new stadium in this 3 year plan. I mean our stadium rating is a 25.... We are in the very early stages.....