What's up guys!!

PinStripesSean

Prospect
Hey everyone! Just dropping in to say what's up!! I've been looking for a good group to get down on some Madden with and stumbled upon this group. I'm excited to see how it goes. Based on the conversations in the forums I've glanced over real quick it looks to be like a ton of fun! I've been playing Madden forever now and can't wait for 17 to come out.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Welcome! We hope you find this community as great as we all think it is!

Looks like you've completed everything to get started so we will set up your tryout game next. Good luck!

CurlyFry

Prospect
Hey guys. I'm excited to find some people who like to play madden realistically. I'll be renting a copy of madden this week, so that I can try to get into this league. I've played Madden since its inception and I'm thrilled to finally own a ps4 and play with such great graphics.

As soon as I get the copy of the game I'd like to schedule a tryout game. So let me know if you'd be down.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Hey guys. I'm excited to find some people who like to play madden realistically. I'll be renting a copy of madden this week, so that I can try to get into this league. I've played Madden since its inception and I'm thrilled to finally own a ps4 and play with such great graphics.

As soon as I get the copy of the game I'd like to schedule a tryout game. So let me know if you'd be down.

I'll get a tryout game PM set up so you hush can schedule