What you guys think if my Fantasy draft?

Knockout511

Starter
So yesterday I drafted my team in my yearly fantasy league at nfl.com. Its $100 buy in between 10 people so its a nice prize! Here Is what i got for a team
QB Aaron Rodgers
RB Adrian Peterson
RB Rashad Jennings
WR Mike Evan
WR Sammy Watkins
WR Eddie Royal
TE Kelce
RB/WR/TE D. Williams -for now (Pits RB)
K Stephen Gostkowski
D Texans

On my bench is
Devonte Freeman
Monte Ball
Dough Baldwin
Martavis Bryant
Nate Washington
Kyle Rudolph

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
How in the world did you get Peterson and Rodgers? I think Watkins and Evans will be solid. Not sure about Jennings and Royal but there is potential here. Pretty solid overall I would say.

mycaddy

Starter
Overall I agree with majesty95 I was shocked to see Rodgers and Peterson 2 consistent players every week regardless of who they are playing is alway great to have... I think Watkins will have a great year I am assuning Matt Cassell will start but if EJ Manuel gets the starting job I would trade him immediately. Only reason I am not sure about Evans is because is stats will have a lot to do with how Winston plays and we have yet to see him in a regular season game and I have not seen anything in the preseason that was impressive from him although he has done a decent job. That being said I am not sure if Mike Glennon won't start over him week 1 but we will see...

2 solid TEs

Overall good team...

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I think your weak at HB after AP if he gets hurt or is just average your in real trouble. Freeman has some upside so you can hang your hat on that. Is it a PPR?

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Williams should produce week 1 but bell is only out 1 game so after that I don't see d will having much value. What HB free agents are on the board ? I might target to trade for someone like Foster for Houston

Knockout511

Starter
The HBs in fa are a.williams b Rainey l taliaferro j gray m Asiata and c Johnson. Was thinking of dropping ball for Johnson

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Ewww yea those options aren't any better then Ball. Hopefully for your sake Reshard Jennings becomes solid but the gaints backfield is kinda a mess/unknown in terms of fantasy terms.

Knockout511

Starter
Ewww yea those options aren't any better then Ball. Hopefully for your sake Reshard Jennings becomes solid but the gaints backfield is kinda a mess/unknown in terms of fantasy terms.
I know :( I put a waver in for Williams his back up so hopefully one of them shake out

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I would just check the wavier wire out and I might trade to trade for Coleman (falcons) that way you can handcuff him with Freeman. That way whichever guys breaks in Atlanta you will have him. If you get Williams you have a similar situation for the giants. Might not hurt to see who you could get in a trade for Rashad Jennings.