Week 5 WHAT TO WATCH FOR!

Tsmith2211

All-Star
So here we are in week 5 and as we get past the first month of the season we can start to see some teams that will possibly be playoff teams but its still too early to tell. So here is Jason McMichael with a 5 matchups and players to watch for this week.

#1 Houston 3-1 @ Tennessee 4-0 : Houston goes into Tennessee to try and give Tennessee their first loss on the season. Houston has the 5th best run offense in the NFL while Tennessee has the 7th best run defense in the league. So whoever can control the trenches should win this game.. This is the cant miss game of the week in my opinion. Houston 17 Tennessee 20

#2 Green Bay 3-1 @ Minnesota 2-2: So here we have a classic NFC North rivalry. I always look for when these two teams play because you know its gonna be smash mouth in your face hard hitting football and that is what I love, What ill be looking for is can Aaron Rodgers have a good game against the 4th best passing team in the league. My prediction is that Rodgers will do what he does best and find a way to keep it close in Minnesota. But we will see how his line does against a tough pass rush from Minnesota. Green Bay 21 Minnesota 24

#3 Derek Carr: Its going to be interesting to see if Carr can turn it around from what is an abysmal start to his 4th year in the league where he has 10 touchdown passes and 14 interceptions through just 4 games. We thought that Cam Robinson would help protect him but Carr only has a 49% completion rating through 4 games so he should turn it around but if he doesn't these turnovers should begin to haunt the Oakland faithful and once again they will miss the playoffs.

#4 San Diego 3-1 @ Miami 0-3: Here we have the Miami Dolphins looking to get their first win of the season against a San Diego team who is 2nd in passing defense whith an amazing 15 ints as a team through just 4 games. I gotta say this team could have 30+ turnovers once this season is over they are just that good. Tannehill will really need to make sure of his throws and not force it into coverage since he has 1 td and 6 ints through 3 games (Miami was on a bye last week). Lets see what happens but folks this could get ugly early and just remain ugly. San Diego 27 Miami 3

#5 New England Patriots: So here we are the first season without Tom Brady.. Sorry pat fans but we all knew it was going to happen but in comes Chad Kelly nephew of Buffalo great Jim Kelly.. how weird that must be for Jim, rooting for a family member in a patriot uniform. I bet he never imagined this would happen but through 4 weeks the pats are 1-3 and yes they are missing Brady as Jimmy Garoppolo has started the year and had 1 td and 9 ints through 4 games and now NE is letting the rook Chad Kelly take the reigns which honestly shouldn't be a bad thing. The Patriots have AFC East rival the New York Jets coming into town with a 1-3 record as well so we shall see how New England does against this team. Patriots will finish the season at 6-10 I presume. Lets just wait and see what the rook can do.

Last edited:

woodsmall12

All-Star
#1 Houston 3-1 @ Tennessee 4-0 : Houston goes into Tennessee to try and give Tennessee their first loss on the season. Houston has the 5th best run offense in the NFL while Tennessee has the 7th best run defense in the league. So whoever can control the trenches should win this game.. This is the cant miss game of the week in my opinion. Houston 17 Tennessee 20

IMG_1923.GIF