Week 2 Roundup with coach Ryan.

pack1797

Staff member
BillsTV: Coach, thanks for your time. The team seemed to heed your warnings from Week 1, even though the result wasn't what you were looking for. How do we move on going forward?

Ryan: That damn news station is lucky they have you under contract with hot takes like those, or else, I would hire you just so I could see the look in your eyes when I fired you 20 minutes later.........

Ok, hell, we did look better. We made better decisions on offense, particularly Tyrod. Don't get excited about this, it's like making a c minus instead of a D. Not exactly record book material.

BillsTV: I'm not sure why you hate me. Should we look for any movement in the lineup headed into week 3?

Ryan: Ask your mother. As far as the lineup goes, I guess you'll see next week. We just played. I haven't decided everything yet, haven't even seen the film yet. When I do, I'll adjust as needed. I felt the defense played solid, but we kept them on the field too much. Offense was better, but still made too many dumb ass mistakes. We have to clean that up.

BillsTV: Thanks for your time again, coach. I really, really mean that. See you next week.

Ryan: Are you always this damn optimistic? You're lucky I haven't shot you yet. Go Bills!