Week 12 LIVE Play-By-Play Game of the Week

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Ok guys. We are going to try this again this THU at 6 or 6:30 PM CST. This will be Week 12 in the season. We have two games that we would like to feature. If only two of the guys can play at that time we will run with that game. If all four guys can play then we may try to do live play-by-play for one and then do an occasional live look in on the other throughout the game.

Game #1 - Spayer419 Raiders vs Titans - georgiafan
Game #2 - Kwarren3 Bucs vs Colts - pack1797

Please post in this thread and let us know if you will be available and simulationfl and I will do the game if y'all can make that happen.

Last edited:

Kwarren3

Starter
I have class from 6-9:30 CST... could we do it wednesday? We usually get out by 8 so I could also do it after if that works

Kwarren3

Starter
Is there not a way to set it up where we get emailed every time we are tagged in something? I think that's kind of an issue because the only way we can see notifications is to log into the site and check. Which yeah, that isn't a lot to do, but with today's ease of only having to click an app to get where you want to go... Having to click your browser, go to favorites and click px1, log in, then click notifications... I'm not complaining, I'm just saying to some people that may be too much so that they only check once or twice a day, where as if it was more instant guys would be more responsive.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Is there not a way to set it up where we get emailed every time we are tagged in something? I think that's kind of an issue because the only way we can see notifications is to log into the site and check. Which yeah, that isn't a lot to do, but with today's ease of only having to click an app to get where you want to go... Having to click your browser, go to favorites and click px1, log in, then click notifications... I'm not complaining, I'm just saying to some people that may be too much so that they only check once or twice a day, where as if it was more instant guys would be more responsive.

No there is not. It is not possible because I would need to have a custom app made for each type of phone to use those notifications which would cost thousands of dollars to develop. Those apps are great for multi-million dollar companies like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram but we are just a small time operation in the grass roots stage ;)

Spayer419

Starter
Yeah I can do this ... please don't assume i'm "not interested" if i don't reply immediately to this stuff. I work a corporate job from 8-5

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Yeah I can do this ... please don't assume i'm "not interested" if i don't reply immediately to this stuff. I work a corporate job from 8-5

And so does georgiafan. That's not the issue. The issue is that these things take time to plan and set up if we want to execute them properly. Ideally guys check the forum a couple of times a day and can let us know within 12 hours or so which allows us plenty of time to prep it and set it up properly. I spent 30 hours planning/prepping our team reveal show earlier this year. I have to have as much time as possible to set these up or they either look like really amateur or we don't do them at all. They requirement of checking the forum a couple times per day is necessary to ensure everyone is up to speed on what is going on and getting games scheduled. Its even more important in instances like this. That's not a criticism, just an explanation of why its important ;)

Spayer419

Starter
And so does georgiafan. That's not the issue. The issue is that these things take time to plan and set up if we want to execute them properly. Ideally guys check the forum a couple of times a day and can let us know within 12 hours or so which allows us plenty of time to prep it and set it up properly. I spent 30 hours planning/prepping our team reveal show earlier this year. I have to have as much time as possible to set these up or they either look like really amateur or we don't do them at all. They requirement of checking the forum a couple times per day is necessary to ensure everyone is up to speed on what is going on and getting games scheduled. Its even more important in instances like this. That's not a criticism, just an explanation of why its important ;)

For sure, i probably check this 10-12 times a day. Just noticed that this was posted on Monday, not sure why I missed it

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I hope it works out and you can make I look forward to the challenge of playing you with the highlighted feature