Week 11 RedZone Show

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Here are the games that I would like to possibly feature WED night at 9 PM CST. Please post here if you are available and can make it.

Spayer419 - Raiders vs Lions - BlackPaw
NightHawkTH32 - Rams vs Ravens - Konvict27
Ninersfan8052 - 49ers vs Seahawks - woodsmall12
Xxclaywilliamxx - Bills at Patriots - Colefolks319

I can only do three so if all 8 of you are available maybe one of you could play right before or right after. If not, then hopefully we can get 3 games set up. Let's also plan on doing the RedZone every WED at 9 PM CST so guys can get used to it at the same day and time.

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
anyway we can start @830 cst?? Spayer419 majesty95

Prefer not to. 9 PM CST seems to be the time most guys have said they are available and we want to do a consistent time every WED. We also don't want to have just 2 games going at one time or one going for 30 minutes by itself. If the other three games can all get played at 9 PM CST then you guys are free to play before as the lead up. But if we're going to feature it on the RedZone I need them all starting within 5 minutes of each other.

B

BlackPaw

Prefer not to. 9 PM CST seems to be the time most guys have said they are available and we want to do a consistent time every WED. We also don't want to have just 2 games going at one time or one going for 30 minutes by itself. If the other three games can all get played at 9 PM CST then you guys are free to play before as the lead up. But if we're going to feature it on the RedZone I need them all starting within 5 minutes of each other.
ok, well count us in!

NightHawkTH32

All-Star
I can't really do wednesdays. Those are my late practices. Tuesdays and Thursdays work best but i don't want things shuffled for just me