Week 1 (S2)

Alright, let's do this thing. Let's see some rookies and newly acquired FA's in action. I know my rookie QB Richmond will be bringing the heat (Fun fact: I picked him because he can run and he's named after my city)

Try to click 'Ready' when you're done your games, and maybe we can advance early if everyone gets their's in before the deadlines

Glen Cieske

All-Star
Jaguars win J. Wiedemann goes 15/26-152 with one INT through the air and 8-56-1 on the ground. Khiary Tayeh, 14-107-0 looked explosive in his debut for the Jags but left the game with a fractured elbow.

The Jaguars Defense forced Big Ben into throwing 4 INTs on the afternoon, one of which was returned for a TD. Ryan Kerrigan also forced a key fumble late in the fourth quarter to close out the game for the Jags.

JAGUARS 30 Steelers 17

Anyone else seeing a ton of injuries? 11 players went down in my game. 6 for me 5 for the Steelers, 7 happend in the first half.

Of the six that went down, 3 will be missing extended amount of time.
- MOhamed Massaquoi; Broken Collarbone 6 weeks
- Khiary Tayeh; Fractured Elbow 8 weeks
- Dexter McCluster; Broken Jaw 6 weeks

of the 5 that went down for the Steelers, 3 will miss time.
- Antonio Brown; Pulled Groin 3 weeks
- Heath Miller; Dislocated Elbow 4 weeks
- Ramon Foster (LG); Achilles Tear 1 week

Mark

Starter
My game got disconnected from the internet on saturdayday, I will play later tonight after I get home from work. Also the injuries were alot in the game aswell, it may need to be adjusted.

Might be because I took it off for preseason and then put it back on. I had a couple in-game injuries, but only 2 that lasted after the game - but 1 included my just drafted QB.

Yeah, just go ahead and play the cpu. If you guys rather they be removed than left on auto, we can do that too. I don't know if the cpu does anything differently if it's a user on auto compared to when its just a cpu controlled team, but I doubt it