Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No, not yet

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
This idea has been brought up several by different members and even league admin. We have been holding off on it as we were still pretty new and figuring everything and everyone out. I think we are at a point now where we should at least consider this.

The suggestions have been most for an owners Hall of Fame but there was also a suggestion of a player's HOF. We're open to both if done correctly. If we do this, we would want it to mean something. Maybe only 1-3 players per season and 0-2 owners.

If this is something that you guys would like us to add, we need a director to handle it. The director would be responsible for creating the criteria for nominations and how that process will be handled. They would then need a process for paring the list of nominations down to the finalists. They would probably need a committee to vote on the finalists and a minimum vote requirement for election.

There is a poll for everyone to vote on whether you feel we should a HOF and whether it should just be owners or both owners and players. We would like those that are interested in heading this process to submit their proposals in this thread. Other owners can feel free to comment on the submissions and ideas and then we, as a leadership team, will select one owner and their proposal to head the Hall of Fame (if it receives a majority vote).

dspbuckle, Luis3250, BigTexas18, Gubber227, Blackhawk375, georgiafan, pack1797, Glen Cieske, Imperfect611, rkjones217, oBUCKNUTo, Paytonno1son, Tigers20, Studley021, Jukemwr21, blahblahyea7, Burns, JerseyBorn

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Yea for some reason its not letting vote, but I will obviously vote yes for both owners and players as I've said a few times somewhere how cool I think this will be.

I know I will be doing my own personal hall of fame for titans players on my team page and hope others will as well.

Burns

Hall of Famer
I vote yes for both. I'm gonna see if I can come up with some sort of induction process.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Only 9 votes. Let's everyone get your vote in. Looks like we will add this but let us know what you think! Also, need proposals from potential Hall of Fame directors :thumbsup:

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I could go by a local awards place and see what the options are but yea that would be much cheaper. When I got awards for the basketball league I use to ran it was 10$ or so with about 20$ for the MVP award.