VIP Season 2 & 3 highlights thread

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
There is a few different ways we can do this either post a thread each week like the x1 does or just post all fo them in this one thread. I know teams like browns and panthers post long highlight video but this is a thread for individual highlight clips. It would be great if everyone could post like 1 highlight clip per game.

Its really pretty easy to do and I'll post some basic steps how just incase yall don't know. You can do this in like 2 minutes.

1. After the game go to highlights and the plays it saves will have a play button beside it. Remember you can change the quarter to the default screen will only show the 4th quarter

2. While viewing the replay hit the share button and it will save it to your drive. You can adjust camera angle etc here.

3. Upload the video to youtube/twitter and post the link here

Xxclaywilliamxx, Konvict27, BigTexas18, pack1797, Glen Cieske, rkjones217, Paytonno1son, BlackPaw, woodsmall12, NightHawkTH32, CJTHA1, georgiafan, ACH_Bucks, Ninersfan8052, zbenjamin85, Spayer419, Jukemwr21, Studley021, Tigers20 OzoneAz Blackhawk375 dspbuckle Vandalay14

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Here are some boring highlights for my game vs Vikings last week. I'm stilling getting the kinks worked out on this.

I think it has to do with ps4/YouTube I Beleive it loses quality

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
If I made them from the PS4 they would be better. But I made the highlights in Twitch and exported them which compresses them. I'll try to start doing ti from the PS4 for better quality.