VIP Season 1 Weekly Spreads

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
This will be Brief as I am kinda driving and on my phone and 2 of the games have started. The following teams are favorites

Chargers -14
Redskins -3
Jets -8.5
Rams -1

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I struggled with the AFC more but in the end all of the close games that the Bills played made a difference. Also the Ravens won big in AFC game and Bills one on last play. I have been wrong before and this wouldn't be the first time.

I have also added the over/under

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Panthers = 7
Seahawks -5 = 24
over/under 43 = 31

Recap - Seahawks was 5 point favorites despite being the #2 seed and being on the road. They ended up covering pretty easy by 17 points. 43 was the projected total points scored so I was expecting a low scoring game. But it ended up not being close on the over/under and being close enough on the spread.

Ravens -7 = 13
Bills = 27
over/under 49 = 40

Recap - Well majesty was right and I ended up missing the spread on this one by a 100 miles. I'm not sure how I could have saw this one coming as the Bills only won one game all year by more then 10 points (patriots). Still I have egg on my face for this one. I was somewhat close on the over/under but nothing to brag about. I was expecting more points with all the big plays the 2 teams make

Superbowl

Ok here is the plan for the superbowl I am going to post the opening lines and I want all of yall to comment back saying who you pick. I will then use those comments to adjust the spread.

Bills
Seahawks
-4 (favorites)
Over/under 41

Bills - Offense
PPG - 4th
Total Yards - 2nd
Passing Yards - 4th
Rushing yards - 16th

Bills - Defense
PPG - 23rd
Total Yards - 20th
Passing Yards - 22nd
Rushing yards - 13th

Seahawks - Offense
PPG - 21st
Total Yards - 25th
Passing Yards - 15th
Rushing yards - 28th

Seahawks - Defense
PPG - 3rd
Total Yards - 1st
Passing Yards - 2nd
Rushing yards -1st

simulationfl
Xxclaywilliamxx, Colefolks319, Konvict27, BigTexas18, pack1797, Glen Cieske, rkjones217, Paytonno1son, BlackPaw, woodsmall12, NightHawkTH32, CJTHA1, ACH_Bucks, Ninersfan8052, zbenjamin85, Spayer419, Jukemwr21, Studley021, dspbuckle, Jandy

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Holy cow who bet all that much right off the bat? Seems like someone has some inside knowledge or is just a risk taker. That has to be a johnny move BigTexas18