VIP Scheduling | Summer League | Week 14

firedup24

All-Star
You guys know the drill. Here are the highlights to keep in mind when scheduling:
  • Users must post their full availability within 12 hours of advance.
  • CPU games must be scheduled and posted within 24 hours of advance
  • Every game needs to be streamed on Twitch (must be set to archive broadcasts in settings)
  • Only user vs user games need to be recorded in rankings
  • Whoever has :psbutton:by their username has streaming and invite responsibilities.
User vs User:

New Orleans Saints (Wolfmode88) :psbutton: at Tampa Bay Bucs (Jay2149)
Washington Redskins (knwilliams86) :psbutton: at Philadelphia Eagles (blahblahyea7)
Arizona Cardinals (Omletnator13) :psbutton: at Miami Dolphins (Danperez)
San Diego Chargers (JKnight81) at Carolina Panthers (majesty95) :psbutton:
Atlanta Falcons (Ercolenose) :psbutton: at Los Angeles Rams (Tsmith2211)
Seattle Seahawks (JNYHART) at Green Bay Packers (pack1797) :psbutton:
Baltimore Ravens (Millionairemax) at New England Patriots (Jrk1d) :psbutton:

User vs CPU:

CPU Raiders at Chiefs (WKXT85)
Steelers (LostsniperLV) at CPU Bills
CPU Broncos at Titans (firedup24)
Bengals (visionz813) at CPU Browns
Bears (Paytonno1son) at CPU Lions
Jets Boooo! (wyrmreaver) at CPU 49ers
CPU Cowboys at Giants (Duv49ers)

CPU vs CPU:

Texans at Colts
Vikings at Jags

Next advance is Sunday at 9:00 AM CST Sunday Morning

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
JKnight81 I'll be available from about 3-5 PM CST on FRI and most of the day SAT if I have a time set ahead of time and can plan around it. Let me now what works for you.

Omletnator13

All-Star
Danperez
I'm pretty open going into the weekend.

Friday: 4:30pm-10:30pm est
Saturday: 3:30pm-midnight est
Saturday: 9am-advance

Let me know what works for you

JNYHART

Starter
pack1797 I can play from 3:30 pm est to 6:30 pm est today. Saturday I'm free pretty much all day. I can play Sunday in the morning if that's the only thing available.

JKnight81

Prospect
majesty95 I won't be able to play today until after 6-7 pm. I'm in Huntsville looking for jobs still. Saturday I should be ok since we shouldn't have much planned other than a funeral. Still waiting to find out what time that will be.

pack1797

Staff member
pack1797 I can play from 3:30 pm est to 6:30 pm est today. Saturday I'm free pretty much all day. I can play Sunday in the morning if that's the only thing available.

I have my kids this weekend, so it's a crapshoot. Saturday at some point is my best bet, but I'm not positive what the timing is. I'll let you know as soon as I know something.

blahblahyea7

Starter
hey knwilliams86 will you be available today at 7pm cst? unfortunately that is the only time i'll be available until advance, let me know asap if that won't work for you so i can put myself on auto if you can't

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
majesty95 I won't be able to play today until after 6-7 pm. I'm in Huntsville looking for jobs still. Saturday I should be ok since we shouldn't have much planned other than a funeral. Still waiting to find out what time that will be.

Ok let me know what you find out for Saturday and I'll try to work around it