VIP League - Share Your Thoughts

firedup24

All-Star
This is a new VIP members only forum. This can be used to share thoughts, experiences or positive remarks for the league or any members. This is meant to be positive and keep the momentum going in a forward direction for the best Madden Sim league in existence. Don't use this to complain about the game, league or rules or anything in between. I am going to tag each VIP member so that we can keep up with anything new as it comes along.

NightHawkTH32 BigTexas18 pack1797 JNYHART Maverick0330 Sanch0526 Youngfuture firedup24 WKXT85 clutchology101 aSizzle52 Miggy_Ray Duv49ers wyrmreaver OLeee52 majesty95 blahblahyea7 dspbuckle woodsmall12 Tsmith2211 JerseyBorn EagleDX Omletnator13 JimmyTerpLord Burns GoneFishin615 Paytonno1son Skyballr LostsniperLV BroccoBeef Jrk1d

firedup24

All-Star
On November 1st, I’m sitting at my desk at the fire station doing a little computer work while my laptop is sitting next to me playing the PX1 VIP Super Bowl broadcast. While I’m watching this, several of the firefighters are in the other room watching game 7 of the World Series, I know, what are they thinking? But anyways, sometime during the game, one of those firefighters walks into my office and starts watching the game and asking questions about it. I gave him a brief overview of our league and he sat down and continued to watch. Suddenly, the INT, fumble, INT, long TD run series happened and we were both yelling at the screen listening to Mike going crazy at the same time. He continued to watch it with me all the way to the end and before he left, he said “man! That was exciting!” I told him that it must have been since he quit watching the World Series to watch it. That story sums up the vision Mike had when he created the PX1sports VIP Madden experience. It’s football, real football!

Mike is extremely passionate about this league. He started it from the ground up and puts everything he has to make it the best it can possibly be. This cannot happen with Mike alone. It takes each and every owner here to move this vision forward. I mean, we can just go play cheesey lobby ball leagues or MUT with corner routes, money plays and nano-blitzes just to name a few. But that’s not us! That’s not what we want or we wouldn’t be here.

Without this league, I would play Madden for a month or two and move on. This league has made Madden a year long experience for me. With that being said, this league takes work, dedication, time, effort and ultimately, it takes a desire to place sim above everything else, including winning. Mike didn’t come up with these rules on his own and he certainly didn’t come up with them with no thought or experience. These rules have been put into place after watching years of exploits, glitches and loophole abuse. It is up to us to know these rules front to back. If anyone is unsure of a rule, reach out to any of the leadership of the league or even one of the veterans. There is no doubt that you will get help, probably immediately. No matter what, if you have a doubt about something, don’t just do it and then realize it was a mistake and then bring it to someone’s attention. Ask first!

In closing, this league is the best sim league in Madden and it’s an honor for the 32 teams that get to be here. If you’re one of the 32 here then you accept the responsibilities that come with being in a hardcore sim league. We have a bunch of smart, funny and skilled players here and I can tell we are so close to having a group of guys that we can play with for years to come. Going into M18 season 2, it’s time for each one of us to play by the rules and do things the right way. Let’s continue to make PX1sports the best sim league on the planet!

Thank you Mike and all those that paved the way for this league to be where it is today. Now, let’s all work together to make it even better moving forward.

Scott