Video or Graphics Help

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
The big thing we are focusing on is video this year. Much like with the magazine though, I have a million things I'm trying to do so can't edit video as much as I would like. Are any of you guys good with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, etc?

We would like to do some highlight shows or even have some games edited down to 10-15 minutes to make them easier for guys who missed them. We could also use help with YouTube thumbnail graphics and maybe some stat overlays for videos and live broadcasts and what not. Any of you guys good with editing video or making graphics?

Xxclaywilliamxx, Colefolks319, Konvict27, BigTexas18, pack1797, majesty95, Glen Cieske, rkjones217, Paytonno1son, BlackPaw, Kwarren3, sifukeatis, woodsmall12, NightHawkTH32, Dee5197, CJTHA1, georgiafan, Adaws820, Steviebillions, priestmvp, iTvizzyy

Adaws820

Starter
Me if I ever photoshopped
victoriasbloodysecretagain.jpg

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I have did a little bit with video but it was years ago before youtube was even a thing. I could try to learn it again if I need to amd I've never got the hang of photoshop.