Upgrading to PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just curious as to when some of you are planning to upgrade to PS4? A few of you have mentioned it so I figured I would check. We still have about 7 spots open and would love for all of you to fill those spots if possible :)

Ben

Contributor
With a 4 month old and limited time as it is, not anytime soon. All I really play is madden and ncaa football so i cant see myself spending all that money just for one game. Lastly, new gen madden really hasn't impressed me.

alpaca16

Contributor
Yea same here. All I play is Madden and NCAA, and I'm going to college after this year so I wouldn't get much use out of a next gen console. But in eight years when I get out of college and get a job, I will be back on Madden (I think madden 24) and if this site is still here I would love to join a league. Having a bunch of fun with this one.

motel08

Contributor
I'll be upgrading to the PC. I only play like 2 games. GTA V and Madden. And both the, XBOX One and PS4s are consoles that you have to pay for online. Something that I refuse to do. Too bad, that if I upgrade, I'll be playing Madden 08.

Status
Not open for further replies.