UFC Legends released for EA Sports UFC

danwin

Starter
Today EA Sports released an update adding a legends pack to EA Sports UFC. The added fighters are Brock Lesnar, Mark Coleman, Matt Hughes, and my favorite Rampage Jackson. Here is some of my first gameplay with Rampage Jackson.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I saw that the other day. Not sure how I feel about it. Rampage is interesting considering his history with UFC lol. Hughes I get. Lesnar bleh. Not a legend in my mind. Coleman, I get that he was a fan fave at one time, but doesn't get me excited. I sold the game about a week ago and thought about getting it back when I heard about legends, but these guys don't do it for me. Had it been Hughes, Ken Shamrock, Dan Severn and Pat Miletich, that might have done it. We've played with all of these guys before. That's just EA being lazy

danwin

Starter
I think you will see all those guys eventually. I personally like Rampage just for his personality except when he is sexually harassing women on live tv. He is fun to use as a fighter if you want to just duke it out. Didn't think about it but Lesnar definitely is not a legend in UFC. When I think of legends I think of Gracie, Shamrock, Severn, and maybe even Ortiz. The Rampage video did get me a 100 hits in one day:) Thats big for me.