Twitch Feed

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm working on trying to get the card feeds all through one channel. Ex: all fights would be shown on my channel consecutively without having to switch feeds.

I would still need one guy to broadcast each fight, but I would just be able to switch channels in the background without anyone watching noticing.

The benefit of this is that all fights would go in order through one channel and we have a better shot at building an audience. Once we get enough followers, I can also run commercials which would generate revenue for the league. The downside would be when broadcasting events, we would be trying to discourage viewers from watching your feed.

I don't think it is an issue for most of you but just wanted to post and get everyone's thoughts before I get too far along...

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
My channel is just for the fights cause I had to create one due to PSN not letting me stream on the other so I'm fine with it. I think it works better that way cause its consistent and new people aren't gonna know about the other peoples streams to know when to switch.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
One thing I woud like to do if we can generate ad revenue is pay out for FOTN, KOTN, etc. It might not be able to be on a per event basis, but maybe have a point system and whenever you hit a certain level you get a gift card or something. I think that would add a lot to the league too.