TUF Scheduling

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Ok guys, as soon as pack1797 submits his CAF we will get rolling.

We are going to have a group play-in to the TUF tourney. We have 10 guys so each group is going to have 5 fighters. The top 4 from each group will advance to the single elimination tournament.

I want to do group A one night and Group B another. I thought Sat and Sun would be good possibilities. So, let me know if you are available SAT or SUN (or both) and what times so I can set up the groups. Thanks!

woodsmall12, whoa, hawkeyekid, pack1797, danwin, jaime509deleon, DarkParadox21, punisher92683, Mitchh1988

woodsmall12

All-Star
Ive got family in all weekend for a birthday party ... friday night late works well, saturday pool party will cause some issues ... I believe there is also a sleep over involved ... so Sunday will prolly work the best for me since I dont know the exact schedule fo Saturday night but dang I wanna fight now!

Im free almost any time except for 10pm-11pm pacific on Saturday and sunday. Have to pick up my wife from work. Just set up a time and I am there

whoa

Starter
Sunday night im good! I will be out of town the weekend but I will be ready to fight on Sunday night.

danwin

Starter
Saturday night late is best for me. Sometime starting at 9:00 central or later. If i'm understanding correctly, are you planning on us doing all 4 fights on one night?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Saturday night late is best for me. Sometime starting at 9:00 central or later. If i'm understanding correctly, are you planning on us doing all 4 fights on one night?

Yeah, its only 10 fights total so it should be good for one show. I want to do a SAT and a SUN night event for each group. I just need to go back through the availability and see who is available when. We are also missing one fighter as pack1797 hasn't submitted his CAF or availability :(

majesty95

Admin
Staff member

I forgot Mitchh1988 is on hiatus so we have 8 without him, pack and Gil. Soooo, we can just run the tournament without the group stage. ANychance you can do Sunday night form 9-11 CST?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Ya'll could try doing it way earlier? Or do it all on Saturday?

Woody and whoa are only available on Sunday.

I'm going to run a card a small card with half of the TUF bracket on SAT and a small car with the other half of the TUF bracket on SUN.

Works for me. Just let me know which day im fighting and who. So who ever takes to tuf tourny, there fighter will start participating in the cfa cards?