The new owner of the Saints talks

Wolfmode88

Starter
As most of you know I have been the owner of the Saints before the first preseason game, I have kept my mouth shut until today. The reason I speak to you all today is because I'm upset how the season has been going especially with the offense. The starting QB, Jimmy Garoppolo, has thrown 7 ints in the last 2 games and that is not how to win in the NFL. We did go 1-1 in the those games only because of our great defense. So, when Coach Payton said, Jimmy is the future of the team, I can only say one thing, not so fast my friend. We will be looking for another qb in free agency and/or the draft. As far as the RBs will need more production each and every game. The WRs and offensive line have done their job very well. We just need to get the ball to our playmakers more often.

The defense has kept us in most of the games and without a top 10 D we would be maybe a 2 or 3 win team. So, we will try and keep most of our starters and just add top notch backups when free agency starts.

kyswag23

Starter
Well I don't want to sound like I'm saying I told you so lol. Seriously though, I do believe bringing Brees back was a smart decision, I think, give him one more shot next season. I'm not saying don't look for a future qb but, let Brees show you he's still got something left!

Last edited: