The Landry Jones era begins in Cincy?

Hofinator10

Starter
After getting swooped up off the Steelers practice squad in week 5 it was clear that Coach Hof wanted to a new direction as he'd had enough of the Andy Dalton ere in Cincy. The only question was when. After playing sparingly in 3 games and totaling an abysmal 3 for 7 with an INT in those games, he finally got his chance to shine against the Texans.

While Andy Dalton had his team in the league 7-0 going into the 2 minute drill of the first half, Coach Hof knew 7 points wouldn't be enough against Peyton Manning. That two minute drive ended with a 57 yard TD pass to AJ Green, the longest in air catch by the Bengals this season.

Landry finished the game 9 for 12 for 130 yards with 2 TD's and 1 INT. The lone blemish on an otherwise great game was Vince Wilfork getting an INT as he got hit trying to make a play on 3rd down.

While he will be on extremely short leash, all signs point to him being the starter on this team going forward.

Hofinator10

Starter
For sure i'll definitely hit you up. He's not a bad QB by any means he just doesn't fit what i'm trying to do. I couldn't trade him this season b/c of the cap penalty and I had a ton of guys to resign so i needed every dollar. Next offseason i barely have anyone to resign so i can have a high cap penalty for the season