Thanks for Having Me

soccer27playa

Prospect
Hello gentlemen,

I am very new to madden, sim play, and this league. I was having a great time learning to play and for the most party people were supportive in helping me. But after a few games and my play not being perfect I have become the target of constant beratement and a punching bag it feels like. I have worked hard to play sim and was learning and having fun doing it. I had a great attitude and took all feed constructively and put it to use right away. I was surprised I even won a few games as I was expecting to lose them all handily. You guys have a great league and I love everything about the activity and way you guys play. I just think my lack of experience is a detriment to the league. I also want to feel supported and wanted as a member of the league and unfortunately that is not the vibe I am receiving. So in closing thank you for having me and I wish I was a better player so that I could be a more valued member. I wish great success for your league and continued fun for you excellent madden players. Take care.

Matt (Dallas Cowboys)