Steelers/Jets Trade

Gubber227

Starter
Steelers - Gubber227 ($38.9 Cap Space, $0 Penalty)
Stephon Tuitt, RE Age 24, 79OVR, 1-Year, $1.35M Remaining,$0.40 Penalty
http://www.daddyleagues.com/PX1XB1/player/5572267/attributes

Brandian Ross, FS Age 27, 75OVR, 1-Year, $0.85M Remaining, $0 Penalty

This Years 2nd Round Pick

Jets - Cnote ($12M Cap Space, $0 Penalty)
Leonard Williams, RE Age 23, 81OVR, 2-Years, $3.82M Remaining, $4M Penalty

http://www.daddyleagues.com/PX1XB1/player/5572087/attributes

Sorry I wasn't able to get the pictures up of the players as I am on my GF's tablet right now. But with Leonard Williams being behind stud 99 OVR Sheldon Richardson right now whose only 26 the Jets are looking to get some nice pieces moving forward. Steelers send Stephon Tuitt who is only 2 OVR less than Williams an only 1 year older an also still fits into the 34 scheme. Brandian Ross is an insurance player with solid attributes to help this trade out. FInally finishing off the trade Steelers wll send there 2nd round pick this year

majesty95 pack1797 5StarTA Walrussmuglr kha0tikdreamz

5StarTA

Starter
I think a second rounder is a little too high there. A 4th or a 5th I think would be a little better of a deal. Let's see what everyone else thinks though.

Cnote

Starter
I think a second rounder is a little too high there. A 4th or a 5th I think would be a little better of a deal. Let's see what everyone else thinks though.
How is a second to much when Leonard was a 1st rnd pick and bonified star that's young and a full career ahead of him... I don't get that

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
How is a second to much when Leonard was a 1st rnd pick and bonified star that's young and a full career ahead of him... I don't get that

Tuitt isn't significantly worse. And 81 is not a star. Its also pretty hard to build guys up to so its unlikely he gets better than 84-86. We've seen guys come in at 80+ in the 2nd round. True, its a late 2nd, but you can still get a good player there. I don't feel like the two players and a 2nd is even. I'm guessing 5 star feels similarly

5StarTA

Starter
Tuitt isn't significantly worse. And 81 is not a star. Its also pretty hard to build guys up to so its unlikely he gets better than 84-86. We've seen guys come in at 80+ in the 2nd round. True, its a late 2nd, but you can still get a good player there. I don't feel like the two players and a 2nd is even. I'm guessing 5 star feels similarly

My thought process exactly.