Simulation Basketball Association

Molholt

Starter
Since I found this place through player sim leagues, I figured some of you might be interested in the reverse side of it. For those of you who don't know, a player sim league is similar to the MyCareer modes in sports games, except every player in the league is created by another real life person. If this sounds interesting at all to you, and you like basketball, I encourage you to check out the SBA!

This is where a lot of my free time is spent online. It's similar to what you might be familiar with from Cam over at SFL (which you should also check out), the difference being that it is perhaps more interactive as a player but less interactive in terms of presentation (although if Cam ever wants to do basketball play-by-play I'm open to it!).

Anyway, feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I see that some changes have happened around here, so I hope that it stays as strong as ever so that I can come back when Madden 17 comes out!

---

The Simulation Basketball Association (SBA) is an online, browser-based basketball simulation. After signing up on the forum, creating and customizing your player is simple - you choose your position and a player archetype that will help guide your play style, and then you will go through the entire career process, starting with being recruited to colleges, drafted into the SBA, free agency, trades and much more!

To progress and grow your player, you can do a variety of things each week to earn points, including writing short articles, creating graphics, and even recording podcasts. You can also earn Experience Points through avenues like Role Playing and attending sims to buy houses, cars and more that also develop your player further.

The SBA is about to enter its 17th season and now is the perfect time to join in!

Come check us out and don't miss your chance to be a star in the SBA at sba.invisionzone.com!