Sim to Win Thread

firedup24

All-Star
When you are in a "Sim to Win' situation, post in this thread. Please include the week, teams and users involved and tag me in the post. I will ensure that the sim is handled prior to advance.

Example:
Week 7 - Titans (@user) vs Browns (@user)
Sim Browns to win as we had multiple disconnects and the sim was agreed upon by both users according to the league rules.

jniles08

Contributor
Week 14
Chargers(aSizzle52) vs Redskins(me)

Sim to win in favor of Redskins. Redskins up 31-9 at end of 2nd quarter with option to receive the ball at halftime. Chargers agree to a force win in favor of the Redskins.

firedup24

All-Star
Week 16:
Titans (firedup24) vs Rams (Tsmith2211)

Game disconnected with 4 minutes left in the 1st half with the score: Titans 17 Rams 7
We picked back up and played the next 28 minutes resulting in a final score of Titans 34 Rams 21

I already forced win for Titans.

JerseyBorn

All-Star
Week 17
Lions (JerseyBorn) vs Packers (pack1797)

Please sim to win in favor of the Lions. Game was scheduled for 5 CST yesterday and Packers had to push it back to today. Packers couldn't find time for today either. Packers agree to win for the Lions.

wyrmreaver

All-Star
firedup24

Wildcard week Jets (wyrmreaver) vs Patriots Jrk1d

Sim to win for Jets bc Pats did not respond in scheduling thread or make any attempt to schedule within 24 hours much less the required 12.

Last edited by a moderator:

NightHawkTH32

All-Star
Week 5

Game between myself and Burns disconnected with 3:13 left in the 3rd with Bucs beating the Browns 27-20. Played the remaining time and the score resulted in a 41-27 Bucs win.

Miggy_Ray

Starter
firedup24

Week 6
Game between myself and Paytonno1son he had an EA disconnect with 5 mins left in the 3rd qtr with the Falcons leading 10-9. He chose to forfeit. So I guess the final score would be 10-9 Falcons as well?

"See post above"

firedup24

All-Star
firedup24

Week 6
Game between myself and Paytonno1son he had an EA disconnect with 5 mins left in the 3rd qtr with the Falcons leading 10-9. He chose to forfeit. So I guess the final score would be 10-9 Falcons as well?

"See post above"

As Mike said in our competition committee group, we definitely appreciate Paytonno1son being willing to do that but that doesn't fall within the guidelines of the rules. This game will need to be finished or it will be a straight sim. Hopefully you guys can finish up the quarter and half you have left tomorrow before advance.

firedup24

All-Star
Week 10:
Titans (firedup24) vs Redskins (EagleDX)

With the Titans up 10-7 and 7 minutes left in the 3rd quarter the game disconnected. We started the game back and played the remaining 19 minutes of game time which resulted in a Titans win 24-7.

Force win recorded in favor of the Titans.