Should Hollywood Gargamel Be Exonerated?

Should Gilgamesh be allowed back in the league?

• YES

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • NO

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Our friend Gilgamesh101 has requested re-entry into the Caged Fighting Alliance. He has stated that he has learned from his mistakes and that he is willing to improve his game and not just rely on the same "questionable" tactics every fight to secure a win. He has been on the forum and has shown up for our events since his dismissal and has been an upstanding citizen even in the light of our ribbing last night :p I will say though that Gil sent me an "ultimatum" earlier this week requesting re-admission into the league or he would no longer being active on the forum or the stream. I'm not saying that to sway your opinion one way or the other. I just want everyone to have all the information when making their decision.

For those of you new to the league or if you are uncertain as to why Gil was removed in the first place, please indicate in the comments that you "abstain" from the vote and we will take that into account when tallying the votes. Please do not ask what the circumstances were as we do not want to re-hash that in the thread. Just simply post "abstain" and we will not include you as part of the 75% needed to be allowed to re-join.

Everyone else, please cast your vote as to whether you would like Gil to return to the CFA or not. The poll is "silent" and will not display which way each member voted, just the vote totals. You are able to post comments if you would like to but it is not required. However the vote goes though, let's be courteous and professional. :)

3/4 approval will be required for re-admission. The poll will close on Wednesday before CFA 12.

woodsmall12, whoa, DarkParadox21, danwin, pack1797, Supa_LoGi_HD, Mrawesomekid, BefuddledDucky, dbzhellokitty, AGVicious, iTvizzyy, kaikai327, Warren7

Gilgamesh101

Starter
I appreciate you guys supporting me. I really do believe I can make a positive change and have some exciting fights like I did in the past.