Secondary League

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
OK, since group me isn't working, let's try discussing this here.

What do you guys think about customer conferences? Th 89 started two years ago with the conferences aligned as close as possible to how they were in 1989. We also did a Super 16 league where four power conferences had 16 teams each (as was talked about a year or so ago in real life). Just some ideas...

How about starting level/teams? I definitely love the carousel so want to keep that important so we shouldn't start out too high. I was thinking maybe 2 or 3 star teams at mid-major conferences. Maybe start at like level 8 coaches?

I think with rosters we may go with one that is updated as of the end of the season. Should get several guys that were breakouts during the season that weren't rated highly before. Glen is still at least two weeks away from having his 2014 roster done (and who knows with him being the wedding planner and everything :rolleyes:)

Anything else you guys can think of?

Paytonno1son Glen Cieske BigTexas18 NUCMANDON TCCsuper06

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm thinking '91 as a theme year. It was the last year before the SEC went to 12 teams. No conference has more than 10 teams which means no conference championship. You gotta win your games! Thoughts?

Still not sure about how to choose teams yet...

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Maybe the Big West (Mountain West) and WAC (Sun Belt)? Then we would all be recruiting against each other and the cream would rise to the top and those guys would get to leave earlier...