Season One | Week 1 | Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Ok, so I think we are going to start out with a week's schedule and everyone just has to get their games in within that week. For example, everyone has four games this week. Just play the four, in any order, by next Sunday night and then we will progress to Week 2.

Please post the matchup, time and date and which Twitch channel it will be bropadcast on in this thread when scheduled. Please also post it in the Live Chat on the forum main page before kickoff. This will give everyone ample opportunity to know when you are playing and to watch if they would like. This will also hopefully draw some new users in as well.

The winning team should post the a recap with at least the score and stats in the weekly recap thread. Stories, graphics, videos and more are welcomed and encouraged :)

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
danwin I can although playing you right away is gonna kill me lol.

pack1797 NightHawkTH32 gogreators

I am very open with my availability. Let me know what works for you and I can schedule a time. Make sure to post your availabilities for the next few days or the entire week so guys can pick times to play you as well.

danwin

Starter
I am going to do what I can to get all for 4 matches in this week. Working five 12 hour days this week. Majesty, make sure you look up how to use teammate contain and using X button for containing. YouTube is your best source for learning the game. I will be on at 6:00 ready to go.

danwin

Starter
Almost forgot, can play tonight and Tuesday night at 6:00 central time. Sorry it's not a more wide open time frame. Can play a lot more come Friday or Saturday.

danwin

Starter
Actually if you want to wait and play this weekend that's fine with me. I do have a lot to do. I'm open Friday and saturday

gogreators

Prospect
Oh and just FYI, I will be gone from Friday - Sunday afternoon. It's my mom's birthday, as I don't generally leave town unless it's a holiday/special event.

Last edited:

pack1797

Staff member
Hit me up in the afternoons this week. After 6 pm cst is best time to catch me after work. Weekends are more liberal and generally more open.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
gogreators When can you play THU? Let's get it in before you leave. Tell me a time and I'll make it happen.

pack1797 want to play our FIFA game THU at 6 PM CST?

NightHawkTH32 what is your availability this weekend? Let's play FRI or SAT

danwin what is your availability on FRI or SAT? Pick a time and I'll be there (unless Aggies or Tar Heels are playing ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.