Mike Wallace - 6 rec 83 yards - 1 TD
Kyle Rudolph - 6 rec 47 yards 1TD

Defense:
LOLB Anthony Barr - 9 tck 3 TFL
CB Xavier Rhodes - 6 tck 1 TFL
LE Brian Robison - 4 tck 2 TFL

Allowed only 188 passing yards

See game recap:
http://daddyleagues.com/PX1XB1/blog...,-had-Viking-first-loss-of-season-in-Overtime

Press: Tough loss in overtime, game almost ended in a Tie. You guys had a few opportunities to end it and failed. Give us your take on the game.

Coach: It was a tough loss, we missed a field goal during a game that could of helped us out immensely. However, bottom line is we didn't execute properly. We made a number of mistakes out there today, from bad tackling to some bad calls on the coaching side of things as well.

Press: In overtime when you got the ball, and go within field goal range, a long one, but doable and it was 4th and 1 and you decided to go for it and didn't make it, why not attempt the field goal?

Coach: Well, we had trouble early with kicking and I just felt we could get the extra yard and get a little closer. The wind was pretty strong out there today, and unfortunately they came up with a good play and kept us from converting on 4th down. Hindsight, yea I wish we had just went for it anyway, but ya never know how this is going to end up and just was not in our favor this time.

Press: The defense early was having some issues tackling, Stewart and Newton both had some runs in which they should have been stopped in the back field and instead ended up with big runs that ended up as touchdowns. We've seen this defense do very well at stopping the run, what was the issue in this game?

Coach: I can't tell ya. You could just say these guys are exceptionally good at breaking tackles. As the day went on the defense did a better job of wrapping them up. However, they caught us off guard and were able to take advantage of the situation.

Press: Peterson really struggled out there today, shutdown for 25 yards for the day. Do you think we'll start seeing a switching of the guard at running back?

Coach: Give their defense credit, they were doing a great job against our offensive line and not allowing our backs to get through. Even McKinnon struggled. So I wouldn't judge the rest of Peterson's season on this one game. We'll review what happened on there, and make adjustments as we deem necessary.

Press: Bridgewater had a decent game, besides the one interception, but you did end up throwing the ball more, probably because of the inability to establish a run game. As you mentioned last week they liked getting after the QB, and today they had 4 sacks. Any comments on that situation?

Coach: We failed to get better protection for him. I think he did great under the circumstances, he still managed to a decent completion rate, over 300 yards, and a few passing TDs. However, we will be reviewing the game, see where we need to make adjustments in that area. I don't think our loss is due to Bridgewater's gameplay, that’s for sure. Their defensive line was much better in person, then we gave them credit for and overwhelmed our offensive lines at times.

Press: Next week you go against the Bears, another team with a strong defensive line, and pretty decent secondary. Any thoughts on how you'll approach that game?

Coach: We'll work on getting our offensive line in shape. Offensively they haven't been as strong as we have, particularly in the passing game, so we' hope to control the ball and put up some good numbers.