Season 13 Rams week 4 post game interview (Johnny Manziel)

blahblahyea7

Starter
How do you think the game went?

"Overall I am happy with the outcome of the game, Our defense was scary good, our offense was clicking for the most part, i felt we were in control the whole game. I had fun out there. There is a good amount of things i know i have to keep working on of course but i know we have something to build off after this game."

Do you see yourself starting when Jared Goff is cleared to play?

"Im not thinking about that, I have a job to do, I will continue to put my heart out on that field and take it one game at a time..."

You seem to have found a favorite target in Tavon Austin, is he your go to guy right now?

"Tavon is a play-maker, he is one of the fastest guys in the NFL and can break free any second in a game whether it be on offense or special teams, Tavon and I definitely clicked this game but i won't favor any of my receivers over each other."

you have a bye week coming up how do you plan on spending your off time?

"I am going to be spending sometime looking over the game film, i want to fine tune some things going forward,"

No parties? No clubbing?

"No. This great organization took a chance on me when no one else would and I am blessed to be a part of this team right now.. i want to give them 100% percent of my effort. I know what is important to me now, i have made mistakes i have been human and i thank God for my job, I just want to stay on that field"

image.jpeg

Last edited: