Season 1 | Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Welcome to Week 2!

We had some good and exciting games in Week 1. Let's keep that rolling!

We also had some issues that we need to correct immediately. So listen up:
  • You MUST check in to the forum at least once every 24 hours. Every 12 hours is preferred and should be doable a vast majority of the time. If you regularly are absent from the forums for more than 24 hours, you will be removed from the league.
  • You MUST make an attempt to schedule your game with you opponent (and have proof that you tried either here on the forum, on Group Me, PSN, text, etc) within 24 hours of advance. If you do not, you will be put on auto. Two weeks of not attempting to schedule your game within 24 hours will lead to removal from the league.
  • You MUST set your Twitch account to archive past broadcasts. To do so, go to your channel settings (wrench icon) > Channel & Video > check the box next to "archive my past broadcasts. I have posted this numerous times so there is no excuse for not having it done.
Everyone please remember that this is a LIVE league for active, enthusiastic, competitive and involved owners. If you are not those things, no problem. Let's part ways now with no ill will on either side. Things change and I get that. Stuff comes up. But please respect your league mates by letting us know so that we can plan accordingly.

If I missed anything, let me know via PM and I will address it. Thank you to those who are active on the forum and in Group Me. Y'all are making this a lot of fun and we haven't even got to the good stuff yet! :)

NOTE: I have noticed a few of you that are not sure how to tag someone. To do so, just put an @ symbol before their username. Once you put the @ and the first three letters of their forum name in, a drop down box will pop up with all members who match what you entered. Hope that helps!

Advance Deadline: 11 PM THU

Status
Not open for further replies.