season 1 week 15 highlights

mycaddy

Starter
If you have a play that you want nominated just let me know the twitch accoun it was broadcast on and the time and quarter the play happened. I am sure all the games we play every week I will be having lots to look at

Lyric4christ

Starter
http://www.twitch.tv/unl3ash3db3ast7/v/20568064

29.53 Jags love a pick 6

43.00 comeback is on...(at least it looked that way)
i watched most of that game through twitch...JAGS kept coming back. Kickoff for TD is not normal, play action pass play for wide open Julio while Matt Ryan is laying on his back is just, wow! But sometimes that's just how the ball bounces...good game by both of you guys. Great to watch!!!!

SnapDan

Prospect
Yeah I really enjoyed the game, even with the loss which is what this league is all about. The 14-0 start I made with the kick off return and interception on my first pass killed me, looking forward to playing him again

SnapDan

Prospect
There was a play he was on third and long, there was one score in the game and Julio broke through 2 or 3 guys and kept balance to get a first down... That was soul destroying lol

Lyric4christ

Starter
There was a play he was on third and long, there was one score in the game and Julio broke through 2 or 3 guys and kept balance to get a first down... That was soul destroying lol
I watched that play in disbelief. It was a screen and you had four guys over there. Julio broke like two tackles. And lost balance and recovered. Killer. Wow. Julio the human highlight reel. Wow.