Season 1 - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Welcome to the regular season! I am looking forward to a great season and many more to follow that!

Here are some things to keep in mind as we officially get rolling:
  • Advances agree at 11 PM CST on the day indicated. That means have your game completed by 11 PM. If you do not start by 9:45 PM CST you run the risk of not finishing on time. I will sim your game if you are not finished by 11 PM CST so this is your only warning. You have plenty of time to get your games in before the deadline.
  • All games must be schedule in the Scheduling Talk thread and then post in the TV Schedule thread so that it is easy for our members to follow whichever games they are interested in. This is a requirement.
  • Remember, this is a simulation league and everyone is expected to play realistic, simulation style football. Lobby ball, win at all costs, glitches and AI exploits are fine outside of this league. Please do not employ them in here or you will be removed. We don't want to waste anyone's time. So be sure to go over the League Guidelines and ask any questions that you may have in the Player's Lounge or via PM.
I wish everyone the best of luck and look forward to the season. We have some great things planned and it should be a lot of fun!

Advance Deadline: 11 PM MON

whoa, Konvict27, Xxclaywilliamxx, sifukeatis, Paytonno1son, BefuddledDucky,
BigTexas18, king_of_kings, woodsmall12, iTvizzyy, pack1797, BlackPaw, bigjay954, Mark, beeswarm, OGdp956, phillyblitz, icecoldcm, njp16, rkjones217, DarkParadox21, nefariousducky, DEEStud, Gold Rush!, B-TAG13MN

Status
Not open for further replies.