Season 1, Advance 5 | Scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We're at advance #5! Remember, we can only go one series at a time now so advances will be every 48-60 hours. Make sure to post within 24 hours of advance to try and schedule your games. The sooner the better with shorter advance times. Please use the following format to schedule:

BigTexas18 we have three games this week. I'm available tonight until 10 PM and SAT from 1-5 PM CST and all day SUN. Let me know what works for you.

Simply posting "when can you play?" doesn't accomplish much so please refrain from doing that. Posting your availability has proven in our league to get games schedule much more quickly and easily.

User vs User

Danperez - Cardinals at Mets - majesty95
Tigers20 - Royals at Indians - Gubber227

User vs CPU

Luis3250 - Dodgers at Phillies - CPU
CPU - Diamondbacks at Cubs - NightHawkTH32
woodsmall12 - Pirates at Reds - CPU
blahblahyea7 - Giants at Rockies - CPU
CPU - Orioles at Blue Jays - Brady_L
CPU - Yankees at Red Sox - Jukemwr21
Ljhrugger - Twins at Rays - CPU
alkalinetrio27 - Angels at Nationals - CPU
BigTexas18 - Rangers at A's - CPU (dspbuckle ?)

Deadline for CPU games is MON 2 PM CST
Deadline for USER games is TUE 2 AM CST

We will advance at the user deadline or when all games have been played so get them in early if you can.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Danperez I'm available for the next few hours (after I play my Madden game) and then most of the day tomorrow. If I have advanced notice tomorrow it would make it easier to set some time aside. Let me know what works for you so we can knock these out. Excited for some more user games!

Tigers20

All-Star
Gubber227 hey man we have 3 games what's your schedule looking like? I am free rest of today and by appointment tomorrow, let me know what works for you!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Gagh sorry man, I was out of town and forgot to mention it or notify. You got time later?

No. Not unless you're available tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow evening we have a live play-by-play game in Madden. I could possibly play after that?

As far as your notifications, go into your account (click the little man icon) and then click contact details. Check the box Receive email when name is mentioned and save it. That should do the trick. You can do that for PMs too (the box above) if you are not getting those.

Danperez

Starter
No. Not unless you're available tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow evening we have a live play-by-play game in Madden. I could possibly play after that?

As far as your notifications, go into your account (click the little man icon) and then click contact details. Check the box Receive email when name is mentioned and save it. That should do the trick. You can do that for PMs too (the box above) if you are not getting those.

What time tomorrow afternoon? I can be home from work at 430pm est is that too late? I'm not certain on tomorrow night, I have to go to a birthday dinner I'll probably be home around 10est. Im in the west coast.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
What time tomorrow afternoon? I can be home from work at 430pm est is that too late? I'm not certain on tomorrow night, I have to go to a birthday dinner I'll probably be home around 10est. Im in the west coast.

I'm CST. 3:30 would be cutting it too close as we have the game to prep for. I could probably do 9 PM CST though,.

Status
Not open for further replies.