Seahawks Preview

LostsniperLV

Starter
New Seahawks Owner stays Committed Defense-

Seahawks are looking to take the NFC West by storm this season with Defense at the core of its Division winning strategy.

Rookie Class Highlights:

·1 Round: Tarvarus McFadden-Cornerback- Florida State.

-Tied for most interceptions in the 2016 College season (8), the Seahawks plan on McFadden flanking Richard Sherman as a starter this upcoming season but pre-season will determine if he can win the job from 6 year player, Jeremy Lane. The 6.’1” Speedster will help cover a weakness in the defensive back field and take some pressure off Sherman and the talented safety tandem of Chancellor and Thomas.

·2 Round: Mark Andrews-Tight End- Oklahoma.

-With the free agency loss of Jimmy Graham, the Seahawks were concerned with their lack of depth and size at TE. Jacob Tamme was brought in to provide some balance but the loss of Kearse also limited options for QB Wilson. Enter 6’4” 250 pound Andrews who’s was a red zone threat in his Oklahoma days but saw more and more action toward his senior year. Big, decent hands, and hard to take down are all traits the Seahawks loved!

·3 Round: Brock Ruble-RT- Florida State.

-This “corn-fed” 6’7” 295 pound Offensive lineman may have to put in some work to be a starter in year one with the Seahawks. But his sheer size and ability to create holes may just be what this makeshift Oline needs in Seattle.

·4th and 6th Rounds: Kris Digiorgio and Andrew Brown Defensive Ends. Arkansas State and Virginia.

-After the 3rd round, the Seahawks drafting got a little off script. (Due to a PS4 Technical Issue). However, the Seahawks found some insurance for their talented Defensive ends Bennett and Avril. These two need some development time but give a little breathing room if one of the superstars go down.

Key Re-Signing:

·Michael Bennett- LE -Franchise Tag

Key Losses:

·Jermaine Kearse- WR- Free Agency

Seattle Owner, LostSniperLV looks to change up the approach this year to take advantage of his mobile Quarterback and Strong Defense. Look for the Seahawks to mix up the play calling this season and give division rivals blahblahyea7, Outlawiskrazy , Duv49ers a run for thier money!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I may have underrated McFadden slightly. I didn't find much info on him when I searched. Apparently I overlooked his 8 INTs o_O

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I was sad to

I was sad to see him at normal development! He is a stud!

That was randomized. Only a certain amount given out by madden so some guys missed out. Some guys don't develop too. But it's possible to increase it so not all hope is lost. I did adjust his ratings some though