Seahawks / Jets trade

woodsmall12

All-Star
Jets dspbuckle - Cap Penalty $0 Cap Room - $30.1M

Send WR Dion Russell 71 OVR (75 in game)- 3 yrs left @ $730K / yr - Star Dev
5th round pick (slot #131)

Seahawks woodsmall12 - Cap Penalty $0 Cap Room - $13.2M

Send ROLB KJ Wright 81 OVR (85 in game) - 2 yrs left @ $6.31 mil / yr - Fast Dev

Seahawks fill a need at WR as Russell will become the 3rd WR in the slot ... also frees up cap space to allow ownership to extend current players

Jets upgrade their depleted LB group immediately as they currently have 4 on their roster

DL Attributes to follow
majesty95 NightHawkTH32 zbenjamin85 georgiafan Tigers20

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

woodsmall12

All-Star
Just at a glance I dont think you're getting enough woodsmall12. Even with the salary dump and the star dev of a gonna be 2nd year player.

Correct NightHawkTH32 ... he is more of a developmental player for me than KJ for him which is why I am comfortable making the trade ... He won't be my #1 guy for another year or two but I am good with that ... KJ is solid but expendable for me at this time since I have Wagner and Irvin locked up for a few years

dspbuckle

All-Star
Well I'm going from a 750k guy to a few minillion guy, so It's like I'm giving money too.

hmmmmm,.... how about Russell and a 3rd round pick?

Last edited:

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Yea I think Seahawks need a extra pick and if everyone thinks graham in the other thread is worth a 1st then wright is also worth atleast that

I think a 3rd could be to much though

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm on the opposite end of this. I encourage you guys to dig deeper than just overall. I think this WR is far better than a 71 or a 75. I just don't have time right now to evaluate it like I would like.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
My point being, I think Russell is going to have more of a long-term impact and more of a significant impact overall than a slowish, 28-year old LB.

dspbuckle

All-Star
I can't focus as much as I would like to at the moment and for the sake of the league I will pull out of this trade.